Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy 40# bag
- Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for small breed puppies up to 12 months old with an expected adult weight under 23 lbs.
- Supports healthy brain development with clinically proven levels of DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies
- Supports muscle growth and bone health in active pups with high-quality animal protein and optimal levels of calcium and phosphorous
- Provides concentrated energy from fat and carbohydrate levels beneficial for growing puppies
- High-quality chicken is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Feeding Chart
|Body Weight||Age Range|
|Weight||6-11 Weeks - Feed Daily||3-4 Months - Feed Daily||5-7 Months - Feed Daily||8-12 Months - Feed Daily|
|1 lbs||1/2 cups||1/2 cups||1/4 cups||1/8 cups|
|3 lbs||1 cups||1 cups||5/8 cups||3/8 cups|
|5 lbs||1 1/2 cups||1 3/8 cups||7/8 cups||1/2 cups|
|10 lbs||2 1/4 cups||2 1/4 cups||1 1/2 cups||3/4 cups|
|15 lbs||3 cups||2 3/4 cups||1 3/4 cups||1 cups|
|20 lbs||3 3/4 cups||3 1/2 cups||2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 cups|
Safe Handling Tips for any Pet Foods and Treats: Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use.
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, chicken fat, wheat, ground grain sorghum, brewers rice, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, egg product, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein, minimum||32.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||21.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||4.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum||280 IU/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid *, minimum||0.11%|
|Phosphorus *, minimum||1.02 %|