- Eukanuba Adult Small Bites dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for small and medium breed dogs that are 12 months or older, weighing up to 54 lbs., and have a smaller muzzle or prefer a smaller kibble
- Promotes lean muscle development and joint health in active adult dogs with a combination of animal protein, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate
- Helps keep dogs sharp and supports healthy brain function with DHA and vitamin E
- Fuels an active lifestyle with optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates
- Maintains dental health by helping reduce tartar buildup with 3D DentaDefense
Eukanuba Adult Small Bites Feeding Chart
|Weight of Dog||Feed Daily|
|3 lbs.||3/8–1/2 c|
|10 lbs.||3/4–1 c|
|20 lbs.||1 1/4–1 1/2 c|
|30 lbs.||1 3/4–2 c|
|40 lbs.||2–2 1/4 c|
|50 lbs.||2 1/4–2 3/4 c|
- Feed this food to dogs who are 1 year and older.
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Because EUKANUBA™ Adult Maintenance Small Bite is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Safe Handling Tips for any Pet Foods and Treats: Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use.
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, chicken fat, ground grain sorghum, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, egg product, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein, minimum||25.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||3.8%|
|Vitamin E, minimum||154 IU/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid* , minimum||0.01%|
|Chondroitin sulfate*, minimum||8mg/kg|