- Eukanuba Puppy Large Breed dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for large breed puppies up to 15 months old with an expected adult weight over 55 lbs.
- Supports muscle growth and bone health in active pups with high-quality animal protein and optimized levels of calcium and phosphorous
- Supports healthy brain development with clinically proven levels of DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies
- Provides concentrated energy from fat and carbohydrate levels beneficial for growing puppies
- High-quality chicken is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy Feeding Chart
|Weight of Dog||Feed Daily|
|6–11 Weeks||3–4 Months||5–7 Months||8–12 Months||12–24 Months|
|3 lbs.||1 1/4 c|
|5 lbs.||1 3/4c|
|10 lbs.||2 3/4 c||2 1/2 c|
|15 lbs.||3 3/4 c||3 1/4 c|
|20 lbs.||4 1/2 c||4 c||2 1/2 c|
|30 lbs.||5 3/4 c||5 c||3 1/2 c||2 3/4 c|
|40 lbs.||7 c||6 1/4 c||4 1/4 c||3 1/4 c||3 c|
|50 lbs.||8 1/4 c||7 1/4 c||4 3/4 c||3 3/4 c||3 1/2 c|
|60 lbs.||8 1/4 c||5 1/2 c||4 1/4 c||4 c|
|70 lbs.||9 c||6 c||4 3/4 c||4 1/4 c|
|80 lbs.||6 1/2 c||5 1/4 c||4 3/4 c|
|100 lbs.||7 3/4 c||6 c||5 1/2 c|
|120 lbs.||8 3/4 c||7 c||6 1/4 c|
- Feed this food to: large-breed puppies (51 to 90 lbs. at maturity) 1–12 months or giant-breed puppies (over 90 lbs. at maturity) 1–24 months.
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
- Because EUKANUBA™ Large Breed Puppy is complete and balanced for growth, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for feeding during pregnancy and nursing due to specially adjusted mineral content.
Safe Handling Tips for any Pet Foods and Treats: Please wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use.
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, chicken fat, ground grain sorghum, brewers rice, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, egg product, salt, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein, minimum||26.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||3.7%|
|Vitamin E, minimum||280 IU/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid* , minimum||0.11%|