- Enclosed scoop = 1 oz. (47 cc) Mix with wet or dry foods and serve with normal feedings.
- For best results, start with the recommended amount and mix with water to ensure full consumption.
- Daily amount can be divided among feedings and the amount may be increased to meet the needs of individual dogs.
- Adult Dogs Dog Weight Daily Feeding Amount
- 5 - 15 lb. 1/2 scoop
- 6 - 30 lb. 3/4 scoop
- 31 - 45 lb. 1 scoop
- 46 - 60 lb. 1 1/2 scoops
- 61 - 75 lb. 2 scoops
- 76 - 100 lb. 2 1/2 scoops
- Over 100 lb. 3 scoops
Cautions and Warnings Kinetic supplements are not recommended for pregnant or whelping females or puppies under 6 months. For best results, store in a cool dry place.
Vegetable starch, fish oil, silicon dioxide, bovine plasma, maltodextrin, dried chicory root, hydrolyzed yeast, dried brewers yeast, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dextrose, calcium silicate, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract.
Crude protein (min) 10%
Crude fat (min) 34%
Crude fiber (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 8%
Total microorganisms (min) 10.3 million CFU/g*
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of Live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolized Energy (ME): 5442 kcal/kg - 154 kcal/scoop